2/25/2011

Edge attends Ozzy Osbourne concert & Cena-Orton

A source sent this one in: Last Friday night I went to see Ozzy Osbourne concert that took place at St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, FL. Prior to the concert this is right before Slash went up first since he’s the opening act. While I was coming out of the merchandise stands and ready to go upstairs to my seats, I happened to run into Edge who was standing at the beer stands. As soon as I saw him, I didn’t see it coming cause it’s been a long time since the last time I saw him in person when I went to my very first Smackdown event in late 2007. I got the chance to chat with him briefly and it was really awesome to see Edge again. Not only that I jokingly told him “See you in Tampa” cause I’m glad WWE is hosting a PPV in Tampa after 11 long years. Overall, I had a fun time at the concert.

– A Greatest Stars of the New Millennium DVD is on tap for a July release, which would profile the likes of John Cena and Randy Orton. The title is a follow-up on prior Greatest Stars of the 80s and Greatest Stars of the 90s releases.

– A Randy Orton DVD and Blu-Ray is scheduled for a September release, but its format has apparently been changed as it will no longer be titled The Randy Orton Experience. A similarly titled John Cena featured a behind the scenes documentary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment