9/20/2011

WWE ‘Releases’ The Miz & R-Truth, New WWE Diva?

– UK fitness model and TV host Carly Thornton, 30 years old, will be getting a tryout with WWE at the SmackDown tapings in Liverpool this November. She told The Basildon Recorder:

“If I get taken on by WWE, I will be off to Miami to do the training, and then I will go from there. It would be absolutely fantastic if I was offered a contract. I do like wrestling, I love all action sports. I have no experience of actual wrestling, but I’ve done boxing and mixed martial arts. I also went to drama school, so I am an entertainer. I have tried out for Gladiators in the past.”

– WWE.com posted the following today: WWE has come to terms on the release of The Miz and R-Truth as of today, Sept. 19, 2011. WWE wishes Miz and R-Truth the best in all of their future endeavors. Of course, this is all a storyline and is similar to what they did with Kevin Nash.

0 comments :

Post a Comment