1/12/2011

Gregory Helms speaks harsh words on HBK - Y2J makes the save!

As many of you know, Gregory ‘The Hurricane’ Helms called out Shawn Michaels via Twitter last month. Helms called Michaels a drug addict as well as one of the biggest hypocrites in the history of pro wrestling. Helms posted more tweets after it was announced that Shawn would be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

“The HOF is great but I take more pride & comfort in the fact that I’ve never “screwjobbed” ANYONE in life or the biz! $$$ isn’t everything”, Helms said.

Chris Jericho then chimed in a response to this with the following: “BS! Flair did more & got more people over.”

Helms then commented with the following gems:

“If u got something to say, say it public. Enough ass-kissing. He wasn’t the greatest when he was cussing u out in catering.”

“Flair got over people that absolutely SUCKED!! Shawn hadn’t gotten over anyone but himself in the last decade!!”

“I’m sorry being honest comes off bad on Twitter, I’m not hating, I’m stating FACTS!! Facts that I would swear by on my life.”

“And wearing a cross doesn’t make u right. Hitler wore one too! Don’t be FOOLED by a TV persona!! I’m always honest. NO ONE can accuse me.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment