2/21/2011

The Coach/Vince McMahon relationship, Trish photos, Lilian

– Former WWE commentator and announcer Jonathan Coachman recently did an interview with As The World Turns Left. He spoke about what it was like to work for Vince McMahon: “There were times, especially when I started doing the bigger shows, where I — you know, he’s a perfectionist, he built it from the ground up, I respected him and still do to this day — and because of the way he was, so hard, so difficult, I got to the point where I could almost repeat in within a quarter or half a second what he was telling me. We got that much in synch. It’s difficult. There were times when I’d leave a show, and literally, I don’t know what a migraine headache is, but I think that’s what I had. Your head is really pounding, and it feels like it’s just going to explode after asking your brain to shape everything perfectly for two hours. So, did I enjoy it all the time? No. Did it make me mentally, incredibly strong? Absolutely. And I always said this the last two or three years I was there: No matter who I work for when I leave here, it’ll be like working for Mister Rogers compared to working for him. And I mean that in a good way. We left on the best of terms, and I still go and see everybody when they’re around, in Hartford or Springfield or Bridgeport. And we get along great. So, it was a great time for me. Anybody that complains isn’t mentally tough, and I don’t want to hear it. I hate people that leave and then bash him, bash the company and say what a horrible guy he is, because he’s not. He just asks a lot. And you’ve got a bring a lot, that’s it.”

– Lilian Garcia tweeted that she’s finished pre-production work on her next album. She’ll begin recording the album later this week in Miami, FL.

– Shawn “HBK” Michaels will be appearing at the Detroit Autorama in Detroit, Michigan on February 27th. The event takes place from 1-4pm.

– Trish Stratus shot some new photos for WWE.com backstage at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Expect the photos to appear on WWE’s website later this week.

0 comments :

Post a Comment