3/07/2011

TMZ posts ‘Shocking’ video of Shad Gaspard’s arrest

TMZ has posted video of Shad Gaspard’s arrest from this weekend in Ohio. MMA fighter Josh Barnett shot the footage, which begins just after Gaspard was taken to the ground. Shad can be heard saying, “Why am I being arrested? Because I’m big and I’m black?” One of the officers claims that he was resisting arrest. Witness even say to the camera that they did not see Shad do anything wrong. Shad feels that he is the victim of racial profiling, and that he will fight this.

“I don’t know exactly what to do yet, but I will fight this as much as possible. I’m not doing it for the money, I have the means, I’m doing this so cops don’t think they can do this to someone else … it’s not right.”

You can watch the video at http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=4b62840e-7c59-49ea-b654-cb815344a113

0 comments :

Post a Comment