4/12/2011

WWE Stars Tweet Edge Tributes – Details

Several WWE employees posted tributes to Edge on their Twitter accounts:

Christian: “I’ve shed my tears..And from here on out I choose 2celebrate 1 of the greatest careers in WWE history..Cant wait2 induct u in the HOF #Edge.”

Jim Ross: “Edge will always be one of my favorites. I’m so grateful I was in a role to help him launch his wwe dream. Dreams do come true. Edge=HOF!”

Kelly Kelly: “Thank you Adam for everything.. you’ve been such a great friend your an amazing person, n inspiration and I had the honor of working with u!”

Joey Styles: “In wrestling you make many acquaintances and few friends. Edge is a friend. My friend, seeing you was always a pleasure and never a chore.”

Gail Kim: “Thank u Edge for everything u have given to the business and ur friendship. We r sad 2 c u go but grateful 4 ur health.also can’t wait 2 c christian induct u to the HOF”

Howard Finkel: “Thank you Edge for everything that you gave and meant to this industry, and personally speaking, thank you for your friendship!”

Yoshi Tatsu: “I can’t believe it. I’m very sad. But thank you very much Edge.”

Eve Torres: “An emotional night for sure. #ThankYouEdge. One of the most creative, hard working, passionate, & helpful men in the WWE. We’ll miss you!”

Vickie Guerrero: “I’m so sad to see Edge leave…I’m honored I got to learn so much from him. He will be missed.”

Natalya Neidhart: “My thoughts are with Edge, and thank you so much for the wonderful memories. You’re a real, true friend and ill never forget it.”

Michelle McCool: “Didn’t catch raw but heard about most important part. I love you Edger! Thank you all you’ve given to a biz I have always loved! Mad respect. Goes out to all you’ve done not only for your fans, but for us as well. I am so blessed to call u a friend! Thx for always helping me!”

0 comments :

Post a Comment